We want you to feel safe while visiting us!
“CORONA CONFIDENT” means that Minivärlden Ljungby has made and is making great efforts to make our visitors and visit hosts feel safe when we are open.
At the same time, we must not lose the wonderful feeling of an “experience for the whole family”; that it should be both fun, exciting and interesting to come here.
This is a balancing act where both we and you as a visitor have a great responsibility. Unfortunately we now have Corona and Convid 19 here and it is important to make the best of the situation.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope you will visit us this summer. And maybe forget a bit of the boring right now.
On this page you can read about all our measures for a safe visit to the Minivärlden Ljungby.
Anders Billow, chairman of the association TågCentralen.
Measures for a safe visit to the Minivärlden Ljungby
- Entrance at four different times and a maximum of 40 people at the same time.
- Maximum visit time 90 minutes.
- Easy booking via computer / mobile to secure space and avoid queues. Book here (in swedish)
- Visitor boxes that clearly indicate “your area”.
- Boundaries in the Creator Corner so that children and parents are not mixed.
- “Fika” served on trays – partly even outdoors.
- Approved distances between the tables.
- Separate entrance and exit.
- “Corona guards” that help with wiping and spacing.
- Plastic gloves for the visitors who want.
As a visitor you also have a responsibility
- Keep the distance to others, outside and inside the premises.
- Don’t let the kids run around, but take your parental responsibility.
- If you have got a cold, cough, sneeze, have a fever, you simply do not visit us.
- If you belong to any risk group, the guidelines of the Public Health Authority apply.