You can pre-book 40 seats each day with admission until 10.00, then continuous inlet.
You can book 40 seats at 10am every day. Then we gradually let in as there are places. Recommended visit time is 1 1/2 hours. This is to enable as many people as possible to visit.
Book your ticket here (in Swedish)
We limit the number of simultaneous visitors to a maximum of 50
We do this in order to keep a good distance in the premises. With 50 concurrent visitors, each person has 18 square meters of theory. In practice, it becomes much more when most people visit us in smaller groups – 2, 3, 4 etc.
Booking and visiting rules under Corona
These rules apply to visits to Minivärlden Ljungby during Corona time:
- 30 bookable places until 10.00 each day. Then we let in as there is room.
- Recommended visit time is 1 ½ hour.
- If you need to cancel, please do so by 09.00 the same day.
- Pay and collect your tickets before 10.30.
- If you have not collected your tickets by 10.30, they will be sold to drop-in visitors.
- We reserve the right, without prior notice, to cancel one or more “departures” or opening days due to causes associated with the Corona pandemic. We apologize in this case, but do so for the safety of you and our visitors.
As a visitor you also have a responsibility
- Keep the distance to others, outside and inside the premises.
- Don’t let the kids run around, but take your parental responsibility.
- If you have got a cold, cough, sneeze, have a fever, you simply do not visit us.
- If you belong to any risk group, the guidelines of the Public Health Authority apply.