We limit the number of simultaneous visitors to a maximum of 40
We do this in order to keep a good distance in the premises. You should not have to experience that another visitor is crowded with you where you stand.
With 40 visitors inside at the same time, each one theoretically gets about 23 square meters of own space. So plenty of space.
During the Easter train we havethree departures:
- Blue: 10.45 (pay and get your ticket latest at 10.15)
- Yellow: 12.30 (pay and get your ticket latest at 12.00)
- Green: 14.15 (pay and get your ticket latest at 13.45)
Book your ticket here (in Swedish)
Booking and visiting rules under Corona
- These rules apply to visits to the Ljungby Mini World during Corona time:
- There are a number of times when we let our visitors in.
- Visiting time is 1 ½ hour.
- Between each inlet there is 15 minutes for you as visitors to leave the room and the next group can come in.
- In addition, between each inlet, we use the 15 minutes to ensure that cleaning is done at different locations inside the Mini World.
- If you need to cancel, we ask you to do this no later than 24 hours before the visit so that others can have your place.
- Pay and pick up your tickets 30 minutes in advance.
- If you have not collected your tickets at least 15 minutes before the booked time, they will be sold to drop-in visitors.
- We reserve the right, without prior notice, to cancel one or more “departures” or opening days due to causes associated with the Corona pandemic. We apologize in this case, but do so for the safety of you and our visitors.
As a visitor you also have a responsibility
- Keep the distance to others, outside and inside the premises.
- Don’t let the kids run around, but take your parental responsibility.
- If you have got a cold, cough, sneeze, have a fever, you simply do not visit us.
- If you belong to any risk group, the guidelines of the Public Health Authority apply.