Open Monday – Saturday. July 8 – August 17 at 10 – 15 hours. Sundays closed.
Take a summer break. Do something completely different. Explore and experience our fantasctic miniature worlds and exhibitions. Perfect on a rainy day. Perfect when you’re tired of sunshine and swimming
This is really a perfect excursion for the whole family. Or if you are a group of friends visiting or passing through Ljungby. Of course for all of you who love and are fascinated by model trains and the mysteries of miniatures. Do not forget that we have a cosy café when it’s time for taking a break
The trains at Lilla Småland has begun to run.
Finally, we can show off when our train runs on Bolmenbanan along the stations Bökö-Lidhult-Åsen-Unnen – phase 1: 1 of Lilla Småland. The Småland landscape shines wildly and beautifully in colors from July, August and September around Bökö and surrounding areas.
Exhibitions and summer activities 2018
- LEGO Technics – a nice collection of the most advanced models, built by Mikael Lilja.
- Military airplanes – about 40 in selection from Lars-Magnus Larsson’s collections in scale 1:72.
- Tin soldiers – 12 showcases from Jonas Richthoff’s amazing collection of historical events.
- Model trains – Hundreds of models from Bertil Johansson’s donation. 50s, 60s, different brands.
- Candy boxes – the old vending machine is renovated and filled with memories.
- Edvin’s hand-made steam engine – a wonderful creation into the smallest detail in scale 1:10.
Especially for the kids
- The playroom with the wooden trains, for the youngest.
- Two Märklin model railways where all children have to drive themselves.
- The clever Robot track you run using an app.
- The little bigger LGB train.
- Creator corner – paint figures, decorate trains, build paper house, draw free.
- The LEGO corner with lots of bricks.
- The cafe with ice cream and homemade cakes!
Visit us in summer 2018
July 8 – August 17, Monday-Saturday at 10 – 15 hours.